To affirm Christian values in young people as they explore their relationship with the living God and His community.
At the Office of Youth Ministry, we value, support and foster every young person’s journey of faith, guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ, expressed in our Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic Tradition. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our youth and young adults, cultivating their God given talents and gifts and enabling them to grow spiritually and personally within themselves, their families, parishes and communities, through Worship, Fellowship, Service, Education, Witnessing, and Continual Integration into the life of the Church.
- To provide a common forum for youth and young adults where they can express themselves as young Christians.
- To provide avenues and direction for a fuller and deeper spiritual growth.
- To assist in developing a positive self-image as a Christian within a modern society, as we relate to Christ.
- To promote friendship within its membership.
- To help form a sense of stewardship and community in our youth within their parish communities.
- To encourage our youth in regular church attendance and participation in the Sacraments.
- To provide opportunities where the youth leaders can initiate, coordinate and direct religious, social, educational and humanitarian programs designed to foster our Byzantine Christian Faith.
- To offer opportunities for social activities which cultivate compassion and empathy as well as meaningful inter-group relationships.
- To coordinate regional/national activities which promote an intercontinental connection with youth and young adults of the same faith.
- To guide youth and young adults through the obstacles of modern society.
Copyright ©2012. Support by M.S.